TIMES OF INDIA - NEW DELHI
- Fatehgarh Sahib
Simple text format of advertisements charged on the basis of the number of words, lines or characters used in the ad matter. Enhancements like a tick, border, color, and bold fonts can be used in this pocket-friendly and economical form of advertisement.
Publishing an ad in Vaartha Kadapa can be done in just a few steps with our online platform at an affordable rate.
To publish an ad in Kadapa just follow the below steps:
Post receiving editorial approval your ad is now ready to be published in Vaartha Kadapa.
The ad rates for Vaartha Kadapa varies on the basis of category and ad format you choose. The rate for a tender ad is different than the rate of a recruitment ad in Kadapa.
For example if you wish to book a property text ad in Kadapa, .
In order to have a complete idea on the ad rates, select a category and view the rates for Kadapa edition.
The ad packages differ on the basis of Category you choose. Based on the choice of publication you can avail exclusive offers and exciting discounts.
For example you can avail a 10% discount on combined booking on Vaartha Kadapa
To know more select the category of your choice and find out exclusive offers and packages assigned for the publication.
You can book your classified advertisements in Vaartha newspaper through our agents. We are an INS authorised Advertisement booking center for Vaartha. We provide the best deals, offers and exclusive discounts at affordable rates with each ad booking. Each edition of the Vaartha has a separate booking centre to enable direct classified ad booking in the concerned newspaper. You can find the contact details mentioned for each centre in order to get your ad booked in that specific edition or location in the link here.
Kadapa is an ancient Kadapa of Andhra Pradesh that has stood the test of time. Today, it is the mining capital of Andhra Pradesh with more than 2500 mining industries in its vicinity. The area contains several agro-based and heavy industries. Advertising is a major need of this flourishing Kadapa and the numerous newspapers here provide the perfect opportunity to showcase brands via classified ads in top newspapers of Kadapa. releaseMyAd is an ad agency in the Kadapa that provides easy classified ad booking facility at guaranteed low rates via its online ad booking portal.
You get the following benefits when you book classified ads in Kadapa with releaseMyAd:
• Guaranteed lowest ad booking rates in Kadapa due to multiple media tie-ups of releaseMyAd
• Various online and offline payment options including cash collection facility in select locations.
• Online 3 step ad booking process that could be accessed from anywhere you want and throughout the day.
Book Vaartha Newspaper advertising in Kadapa Instantly!
|S. No||Ad Section||Publishing Days||Ad Rate Starting From||Details|
Approximately 150 new industries register in Kadapa every year. Most of these industries are small and medium scale industries which need a cheap and effective way to advertise their wares to Kadapa. Classified ads in leading newspapers are the best tactic in this scenario, but the costs and availability often hinder these SMB advertisers desire to advertise. releaseMyAd is an Vaartha Newspaper advertising agency in Kadapa that solves these problems with its low-cost ad booking that saves your time too. Now book classified ads in leading newspapers of Kadapa in only three steps:
1. Select Ad Type and Ad Category: Start on our online ad booking portal with selection of your ad type - text classified and display classified, followed by choice of ad category (property, remembrance, marriage bureau, recruitment, astrology, etc.)
2. Compose Ad: Before proceeding to decide on your dates for publishing your ads, you must compose your ads. In case of display classified ads, you can edit a given layout or upload your ad.
3. Select Dates & Make Payments: In this stage you just decide the date/s for the release of your ad/s and pay us using our many online and offline payment modes. All monetary transactions on our website are protected by SSL encryption.